Haven't posted on here in a while.
Maybe I'll start back up again.

Monday, August 23, 2010

F&L

Faith and love, two things that can't be explained. Faith is something that you believe but can't prove.
But what is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Is it simply "a strong positive emotion of regard and affection" as defined by a dictionary? 1 Corinthians 13? Can it be explained by the brain and chemical processes (National Geographic)?
When does like become love? When does love go away?
Love can be blind. Love is not forever, nor is it constant. Why are so many things done in the name of love? Its an ideal that we need even more than faith.

1 comment:

  1. Love has layers. I'll still argue that I loved almost every one of my girlfriends.. just as I have been getting older, my love deepens/expands and I understand it more. What will my next love be like?!

    ReplyDelete